Special Events Permits/Facility Rental

Any event that is held with the City of Banning which impacts public streets, city staff or city property requires a Special Event Permit. It is recommended that the Special Event Permit be submitted to the Community Services Department a minimum of three weeks prior to the event in order to obtain proper approval.